WIP – AoBR Dreadnought – Black Templars

I have started working on my Black Templars Dreadnought. I had already painted the one arm, but was not happy with the highlighting, so I went over it all again last night. I only painted a small part to get a feel  for the black highlighting process. Now that I have a formula I am happy with, I will continue with the rest of it. In the meantime, here is what I have done:

I’m pleased with how he’s looking so far. However, that being said, I don’t think i’ll ever want to paint another AoBR dready, as there is something about it that makes it feel like a toy more than a model. The plastic its made from seems harder and more unforgiving than the regular boxed sets. More to come!

Paul

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s